Friday, September 2, 2011

Nada, Adios

I love Fridays, right? It doesn't feel like it today though. I am MOODY today and I have not one qualm about admitting it. I am a very moody creature. I own it! And WHAT??? When I am in my mood, I usually withdraw so... I've got nothing for you today. My momma taught me "if you dont have anything nice to say, say something mean..." Wait no, thats not it! That's what I changed it to, my momma taught me better than that. I just chose not to pay attention sometimes. But I'm working on not saying anything mean (really a problem for me, believe it or not). If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all, so...

PEACE out! Happy Friday and I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend. I desperately need this weekend to recoup and get my mind right.

Cypress Hill ~ Insane in the Brain!!!



the (not so) PEACE of Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment