Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Little Something

Happy Wednesday! Did you miss me? I know you did!
I want to go look back on my last blog to see where we left off, is that ok? lol... Seems like I wasn't covering much of anything. Last time I went on a rant, disappointed on the lack of kindness in the world. I hope something changes... it's sad. What happened to my "fill a bucket" movement? Where are all the bucket fillers?
Girl's Night In shopping with my sis (and sis and mom) was semi successful, still alot of work to do and errands to run, groceries to buy. And it's already Wednesday, I need to get a serious move on! I seriously need an assistant sometimes... feel free to volunteer (J?). I am really excited about the GN in and the baking I get to do for it. I do have my grocery list already prepared. Next stop... BJ's then Giant!


I'm still reading Little Bee by Chris Cleave. I must say, it has become intriguing, but still kinda slow. I'm still keeping at it. I so hope to give you a better review by the end... hope I'm not discouraging any potential readers of it. That is not my intention. I'm gonna keep (the rest of) my opinions to myself until the end.


What else? I guess lots, but... it's not "blog material" yet. I'll be sure to keep you updated, but in the meantime...


That's (a little piece of) my peace!

1 comment: