Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Wicked"

Man oh man! Happy Hump Day! I am trying to feel good because I am so excited to see "Wicked" this evening, but on the real... I am wicked tired *in my best British accent*! I didnt get into bed til about 2:30 in the morning and I have this long day ahead which I am planning to enjoy. I think today may call for a 5 hour energy drink. Definitey today, the whole "blog challenge" topic is out the window forreals! I can't even think straight yet this morning. It's 8:34... why am I even at work so early? I've been here for 10 minutes and I dont have to be in for another 30 minutes, but catching my ride to work was crucial this morning. There is no way I could have handled the hecticness of Metro. Given my current temperment, it would not have been a good look. So what do we want to talk about today? How excited I am to take Ikaia to see Wicked? No, I think I've already covered that. How extremely exhausted I am? No, who really cares. I gotta do what I gotta do. How about we just call it a day and I lay my head on my desk for a bit... DING DING DING! We have a winner! lol, sorry I'm no fun today.
Wait! I do have one thing... I want to give a special shout out to Chelita (who doesnt even read my blog, what kinda bff right?) who talked me off the ledge yesterday when I really was about to jump. Man I was so pissed yesterday and she really "Dr. Phil'd" me to calmness. Maybe Dr. Phil isnt the right analogy cause she didnt once say "well, how's that working for you?" But you catch my drift. She said exactly what I needed to hear to understand the reality of the situation and not blow a casket cause I literally was about to &^^$%#$%&&*)(_)()&&^%%#$
Matter of fact, let me call her back now cause I know she is anticipating an update on the deets or hoping I'm not locked up somewhere for homocide! Dialing...

"This place about to blow!"

Your (not so) peace of Tam for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment