Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just put me in a bubble!

Benadryl is of the devil! I got the worst hives all over my hands from idk what! I had just finished eating lunch when all of sudden my hands, (front and back) started to itch and burn... is there a such thing as athlete's hands? lol. Anywhoozle, I was running them under cold water and holding ice when one of my coworkers suggested and handed me 2 Benadryl. Now, I know me and I know better and I usually have just one. But apparently I was so crazy from the hives that I took 2. Eventually the hives subsided,  but now I am a sleepy mess. My eyelids are sooo heavy, its CRAZY! It was a mistake and I knew it. I still have no idea what caused the mad hives disease on my hands (alls I ate was a chicken sandwich from Nando's... yummy yum!) but never again will I take 2 "bennys" at the same time. I feel like I've said this before. Lesson learned? I sure as heck hope so!
Where's some lotion? My hands are sooo dry right now! #notsorandom


*singing* ♫♪ Just put me in a bubble! put me, put me in a bubble! put me in a bubble! ♫♪  (sung to the tune of "Teach Me How to Dougie")

No comments:

Post a Comment