Friday, December 30, 2011

Peace and Accountabilty Partners

Good (last of 2011) Friday! I don't think I've ever posted on the weekends... so after today, next time I see you guys it'll be 2012! Unless you plan on stopping through my impromptu party tomorrow night, that I am (as always) unprepared for. But I am certain I'll get it together (as usual)


So, I did my 45 minutes on the treadmill yesterday evening... yay me! Currently: my legs feel like spaghetti! I am so sore and unstable, I need J's "balance" bracelet (he claims it works, I am not a believer.. yet!) But I did it and I feel good! So good, I'm going to do it again today! And the day after that, and the day after that...
I am telling you all this because I need you to hold me accountable. If I only place these desires in my head, then leave them there... that is exactly where they will stay. I need to know I told you I was going to do something, and now I definitely have to do it! You guys are my accountability partners! So feel free (I encourage you) to ask me about my progress... "Tamika, did you work out today?" Please ask me, then either congratulate me if I did and scold me if I didn't. I need that! I am not that great at being my own self motivator, but maybe after I make it a habit I will be in business.


I am feeling good about all the changes in store. I know alot of people don't believe in New Year's Resolutions... I am one of them admittedly! But it's always a good time to make positive changes toward your future, and since this is the New Year, why NOT today?
I love and appreciate all of my followers/readers... I pray that you all have a prosperous and wonderful New Year. Til next year...


I wish you PEACE and blessings in 2012,


 Tamika (that's my last 2011 peace!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment