Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby Steps, Bushy Hair and Banana Clips!

I feel some kinda away about my repurchased favorite jeans not fitting in the size I usually buy them in! Some kinda horrible... is this the motivation I needed to get my hindpots into gear?
One of my New Year's Resolutions was to take better care of me! And that means this weight has got to go, no more excuses!
If you can remember, one of my main reasons for not working out avidly is this natural hair (that I'm tryna wear straight). So in the spirit of no longer caring about who thinks what about my natural hair, I washed it last night and did NOT straighten it. I didn't do a dag on thing to it after I got out the shower, except brush it into a ponytail. I had no idea what I was going to make happen this morning, knowing I had to go to work, but....



I stuck a banana clip in that joint sideways and made it work! Now I have no excuse to not get my behind on the treadmill when I get home. And I will be in my new workout clothes (compliments of Santa Gigi) running (maybe walking) like the (slow) wind. :)

Wish me luck!!!

That's my (starting the NEW YEAR'S Resolution off on a good foot) peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment