Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Thurs-Friday (to me anyway)!!!

Happy Thurs-Friday to me! And just Happy Thursday to those of you that will be at work tomorrow... haha! I really need to figure out how I can only work 2 days a week regularly. This week has been relaxingly awesome! I have been so refreshed, that the days I have been at work, I've been more than pleasant. I'm sure my coworkers have appreciated my pleasant demeanor, but it'll all be back to normal next week when I get back to the regularly scheduled program (sadly). But I am going to enjoy these last few vacation days while I can!
The weekend is almost here, and the celebration of Tamika Day begins tomorrow... I can't wait! Actually, I can wait since I am less than prepared, but I trust it will all come together as it should. I don't "New Year's resolute" (whenever changed is needed, it should happen ASAP). But since we are coming up on the New Year, I resolve to procrastinate less... I think for the purposes of "A Peace of Tam", I am going to have a resolution list. Maybe before it posts I can get some feedback on what some others think I may need to work on for next year and going forward. (Let's not get J started, lol. He doesn't complain about anything hardly ever... but when he does, he tends to have a whole list of things that can be fixed "since we're on the subject" haha. Gotta love him!)

I wanted to talk about giving and receiving advice today, but I'm not really in the mood to be all knowledgeable and philosophical, so we're going to skip that one until I'm feeling it. But a friend recently told me that I give the best advice and it had me thinking... but, all that for another day! I think I am going to take this time to skip out to VS, Filene's and CVS. If you know the location of these stores, feel free to meet me there or find me for a Tamika Day lunch another day (on you).
I will be semi enjoying my day off tomorrow butt loads of errands and trying to prep myself and my home for guests... so if I don't see you again before then, enjoy your weekend!

10 more days until the OFFICIAL Tamika Day!!! Happy Tamikadays to you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment