Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little About Nothing

Wednesdays used to be my favorite days, you slipping Wednesday! Something has to get right... ASAP! Good morning all! I am choosing to feel good today, work with me. :) I know I've been having a lot of "moments" lately but enough is enough already. I'm getting tired of myself (just a little, lol). Anyways, today's a new day... and I feel like I need to do some updates.
Yesterday, made it officially 3 weeks since I've been an engaged woman! If another person asks me "have you set a date?", I am going to SCREAM! lol ok, not really but geesh... can't I just be engaged for a minute is what I want to say. Since folk keep asking me, it makes me kinda think about how this all may go down. (This isn't what I wanted to talk about today. Why is it going here?) Anywhoozle, I have been thinking about when, where and how a wedding would be... I really just want something very small and very simple, but he has dreams of a real ceremony. Bridesmaids and groomsmen, receptions and first dances... I just want to be your wife! Someone will have to figure all this planning out, cause I'm really not that kinda girl. I don't want to pick colors or venues or think of guests. It's just all too much. I barely want to figure what I'm wearing to work every morning and I really don't think I can handle the added stress right now. If you hadn't noticed from my last few post, I am barely keeping it together! I just want to set a date, tell some people, say some vows and "I do", then kiss him til I cant anymore as his wife. Is that too much to ask? But since he has desires, and I have none, I am doing my first duty as wife and attempting to compromise. That just means I have to do a little extra thinking and it'll all be ok.

As you know, I hosted Thanksgiving at my house this year. And if I say so myself, it all went very nicely. I was a little concerned about fitting 30+ people in my house, but amazingly they all fit better than cozy. I had more space than I thought. Muy thanks to that J for organizing and reorganizing the tables and such to make a perfect set up for our guest... I could not have done it without you! It was a smash, dinner was delightful (again, no pictures... I will get better! What kinda blog never has pictures?), good times, good people... a hit I tell you!

What else am I supposed to be updating? BYOB chose a new book today... The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. If you're interested in being a part of book club, feel free to read along with us, let me know and I'll add you to the email updates.

 I feel like there is something that I am missing, but my mind is tired. Crazy it took me all day to write this blog... you all enjoy the rest of your day/evening.

That's my peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment