Monday, March 4, 2013

A Better Daughter: Day 4

Good Morning and Happy Monday! I had a good, not so peaceful, but definitely nice weekend. I spent both Saturday and Sunday in a mall... I am NOT a fan of the mall, but Mr. Brawner didn't get the mall experience on Saturday so we did it again on Sunday. I survived!
Since we're discussing Mr. Brawner... I am the pregnant one, right? But he has been super hot or cold, up or down, I just can't call it. I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna get with him lately. Are men affected by "my wife is pregnant" hormones? Maybe I need to send him morning scriptures to get his mind right too! I had to tell him about himself yesterday... mad about dishes in the sink, mad about a little hair in his brush, mad that I dropped MY phone in the toilet. Why you so mad son? Chill! Fixing one kid, now my husband is a crazoid! The devil is a LIAR! I refuse! So I am remaining calm and ignoring his foolishness, and praying HARD!
To keep on the path for a better daughter, the morning scriptures continue... not only are they good for her, but they are starting my morning off right as well. She comes into my room every morning, and now I am conscious of my reactions to her. I welcome her, hug her, ask her how she slept, tell her she looks "lovely this morning, now get out and get dressed!" (humorously of course). But it used to be, "come on Kai, get dressed! I need to finish getting ready, you go get ready too!" then I'd kiss her quick, hug her quick and send her off. If I am going to expect her to be better, I've got to do better...


I pray the rest of your paths are like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day! Enjoy this beautiful, chilly but sunny morning!

That's my peace!

Love, Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment