Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Better Daughter: Day 3

Happy Sunday! Day 3 of a better daughter begins today. I'd like to say that I've seen small changes in her already. Less selfish, a better attitude, more generous to the other girls in our house.
Yesterday, I took them all to the mall. Usually a day out means a very frustrated and stressed Tamika. But she was so helpful... She carried the bags, she rushed to the car to start it so it would warm until I got there,she willingly shared her food. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to replace my glass pitcher. Not only did she make it a point to help me find it, but because we didn't get a cart (I really was only getting one thing) she carried ALL the other things I collected along the way. I see the difference just a day has made. I look forward to the days to come!
I don't expect a complete turnaround right away, but thank you Jesus for this reprieve! God is AMAZING!!!!


I see the peace at the end of the tunnel!

Love, Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment